on September 17th, 2013
Buy on Amazon | Buy on Barnes & Noble
Rebels, former Planet Core employees, have banded together in The Underground. They fight against the policies of the corporation that owns the lease on their lives. They will have their freedom or they will die trying.
The rebellion is stirring…
Will Garrison leads the fight against the control of the corporation—he wants his people to have their rights to live and love back. Reunited with his lover, former Planet Core medic Tim Harris, the men disagree on how to take down the corporation.
And the desire for freedom…
Tim’s plan requires that he provide a distraction while Will leads The Underground’s forces in a lightning raid, but who can Will trust when he’s already been betrayed once?
May cost these men everything…
Timing is everything, because if either fails The Underground may be crushed under the weight of Planet Core once and for all.
***We had site issues yesterday and couldn’t post so I still wanted to post it for today instead.***
• The Underground series started based on a story Jessica wrote in her high school science fiction English class.
• The rapat creature in the series is based on the tapir, and the crancait bush is based on a combination of the holly and the cranberry bush.
• The first book in the series, Never Gonna Let You Go, was nominated for Best Sci-Fi/Futuristic/Dystopian book in the LR Café Best of 2012 Awards and received Honorable Mention in the category
• It wasn’t until the nomination (one year after the first book was published) that Jessica figured out the plot for the rest of the series. And she wrote the next two right after that.
• The titles for the series come from Rick Astley’s song, Never Gonna Give You Up. Yes, Jessica grew up in the 1980s.
Will twisted around, grasping his hands. “Don’t worry about tomorrow. Everything will happen
exactly as we’ve planned. In the evening, we’ll be celebrating again. Our victory.” He wrapped
his arms around Tim, kissing his hard lips. A moan escaped, hunger rushing through his veins.
“But let’s forget about that for tonight.” He needed to be reminded of his purpose for fighting,
too. Freedom. Freedom for the people, and freedom to love whomever he wanted.
Tim stroked the front of his pants. He hardened under his touch, aching with need. Bulge
pressing against an open palm, Will craved the warm physique of his lover. So much time had
passed since they’d last been intimate. Even with Tim’s return from Airondelle as their medic
three days earlier, they’d had no time alone, due to their hasty preparations to attack Planet Core.
His intense longing left him vulnerable, thinking unclearly. He needed a release to purge his
mind, regain focus. And by the hard lines on his lover’s face, so did Tim.
Gripping the edges of the cotton material, he pulled the medic’s tunic over his head and untied
the rope holding his pants up, releasing his thick sex. A deep grunt echoed through the room. He
ran his hands down Tim’s strong arms, across the hardened planes of his chest. A figure any man
would be jealous of, and one he never wanted to stop touching. “God, I’ve missed you.”
Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.
When Jessica isn’t reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.