Hello fantastic readers of mine!
I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season so far. It’s been an interesting one for us, to say the least. 🙂
I’m looking forward to a few new guest reviewers here. I’ve been better about making sure I get reviews up, but I would love to see more posts a month that I am not accomplishing. It dawned on me that I could get a few good reviewers to help me out each month. If this is something that could interest you, check below for specifics of what I’m looking for.
- Must be able to review 3 books per month
- Must be able to write a review with your opinions of the book. Not just a book report, relaying the info in the book. (Check out my reviews to get an idea of what I’m looking for.)
- Must check through for typos in reviews. Don’t get me wrong, I am nowhere near perfect with my reviews. I’m not asking for perfection, just make sure the review doesn’t sound like a hot mess.
- You must read some for of romance. At this point, I’m open to all options-even YA and Sweet Romance that I have not in the past.
- I will provide review copies from time to time, but I recommend having a Netgalley account to obtain ARC’s. You are more than welcome to review books you’ve purchased, too.
I currently tour with Tasty Book Tours (they are my FAVORITE to use) and go through a few publishers. If you would like to sign up for a few tours, I am okay with this. I do require certain things be included in the tours. I also have a list of potential companies that I was thinking about signing up with and can give you those. This can be something else we can talk about. I was also toying with the idea of reviewing things other than books. This can also be discussed in greater detail at some point.
If this seems like something you’d be interested in, fill out the form here!